In this podcast I am thrilled to talk to Dr. Adriaan Louw about the upcoming International Spine and Pain Institute Clinical Conference 2015: Every Joint Has a Brain. In this podcast he gives us a preview of his pre-conference course Too Hot to Handle: Desensitizing the Hypersensitive Patient about CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome). He also gives us some insider information about the upcoming conference and what lectures he is looking forward to hearing! Dr. Louw is a great teacher and you are guaranteed to pickup some great insights into CRPS in this podcast. For more information about the ISPI Clinical Conference go to www.ispinstitute.com.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey