In this podcast I am thrilled to talk to Dr. Adriaan Louw about the upcoming International Spine and Pain Institute Clinical Conference 2015: Every Joint Has a Brain. In this podcast he gives us a preview of his pre-conference course Too Hot to Handle: Desensitizing the Hypersensitive Patient about CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome). He also gives us some insider information about the upcoming conference and what lectures he is looking forward to hearing! Dr. Louw is a great teacher and you are guaranteed to pickup some great insights into CRPS in this podcast. For more information about the ISPI Clinical Conference go to www.ispinstitute.com.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists