In this podcast I am thrilled to talk to Dr. Adriaan Louw about the upcoming International Spine and Pain Institute Clinical Conference 2015: Every Joint Has a Brain. In this podcast he gives us a preview of his pre-conference course Too Hot to Handle: Desensitizing the Hypersensitive Patient about CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome). He also gives us some insider information about the upcoming conference and what lectures he is looking forward to hearing! Dr. Louw is a great teacher and you are guaranteed to pickup some great insights into CRPS in this podcast. For more information about the ISPI Clinical Conference go to www.ispinstitute.com.
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die