Dr.Ting Ting Kuo is a physical therapist and the Outpatient Therapy Manager at the Sillerman Center for Rehabilitation at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. In this interview we talk about the role the physical therapist plays in the care of patients diagnosed with breast cancer from the time the patient is diagnosed to post surgery care. We also discussed the possible role of PT throughout the life of a breast cancer survivor. With ore and more breast cancer survivors out there, the role of the PT can play a significant role in improving mobility and overall quality of life for these patients. This is a great interview for the PT, the patient or any care giver.
- 614: Corey Hiben: How to Get More Clients Through Website Design
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude