Dr.Ting Ting Kuo is a physical therapist and the Outpatient Therapy Manager at the Sillerman Center for Rehabilitation at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. In this interview we talk about the role the physical therapist plays in the care of patients diagnosed with breast cancer from the time the patient is diagnosed to post surgery care. We also discussed the possible role of PT throughout the life of a breast cancer survivor. With ore and more breast cancer survivors out there, the role of the PT can play a significant role in improving mobility and overall quality of life for these patients. This is a great interview for the PT, the patient or any care giver.
- 661: Hannah Aylward: Healing Your Gut: Resolving Bloating and Restoring Digestive Health
- 660: Sheela Ivlev: Why Global Perspectives are Good for Health & Business Outcomes
- 659: TaVona Boggs, PT: Minimalist Marketing: How to Get More Eyes on Your Business by Doing Less
- 658: Dr. Sarah Troicky: A Journey to Success in Dance Physical Therapy
- 657: Dr. Jeffrey Gross: Demystifying Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Treatments