Dr. Hagins and I discuss his current research into yoga and its effects on blood pressure. We also talk about how breathing effects the abdominal cavity and back and pelvic pain. We also talk about the different types of yoga and what might be the best type for you.
- 660: Sheela Ivlev: Why Global Perspectives are Good for Health & Business Outcomes
- 659: TaVona Boggs, PT: Minimalist Marketing: How to Get More Eyes on Your Business by Doing Less
- 658: Dr. Sarah Troicky: A Journey to Success in Dance Physical Therapy
- 657: Dr. Jeffrey Gross: Demystifying Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Treatments
- 656: Dr. Eder Garavito: How to Harness the Power of Clinical Mentorship