George and I discussed Olympics and technology. George gave us all the info on how to become a physical therapist for the Olympics athletes during the games. he also gave us insight on his experience at the London Olympics and why all physical therapists should experience the Olympics at least once. We also talked about a new app he is developing called Fix My Shoulder. It is an app aimed at the general public to help them understand what us going on in their shoulder after they have been diagnosed by an MD. Then simple exercises to help them through the healing process.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey