George and I discussed Olympics and technology. George gave us all the info on how to become a physical therapist for the Olympics athletes during the games. he also gave us insight on his experience at the London Olympics and why all physical therapists should experience the Olympics at least once. We also talked about a new app he is developing called Fix My Shoulder. It is an app aimed at the general public to help them understand what us going on in their shoulder after they have been diagnosed by an MD. Then simple exercises to help them through the healing process.
- 661: Hannah Aylward: Healing Your Gut: Resolving Bloating and Restoring Digestive Health
- 660: Sheela Ivlev: Why Global Perspectives are Good for Health & Business Outcomes
- 659: TaVona Boggs, PT: Minimalist Marketing: How to Get More Eyes on Your Business by Doing Less
- 658: Dr. Sarah Troicky: A Journey to Success in Dance Physical Therapy
- 657: Dr. Jeffrey Gross: Demystifying Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Treatments