Gina, Kiel and Karen discuss Kiel spinal cord injury, the stages of his recovery, and how physical therapy has been an overwhelming positive experience and force in his life and recovery.
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists
- 644: Jamey Schrier: How the Gap in the Game Affects Physical Therapy Business Owners