Karen and Karen discuss her new book It’s Just Money, So Why Does it Cause so Many Problems. We talk about financial planning at all stages of life from single to married to children to death.
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone