This episode was literally recorded while Lenny Macrina and I were having lunch a the Titleist Performance Institute’s Level 1 certification course in Rhode Island. This was Lenny’s first podcast, although you would think he has done this his whole life. We had a great conversation and it was super fun!
In this episode we talk about:
* The TPI Level 1 Certification
* Lenny’s approach to evaluating and treating and shoulder injury.
* What might be missing the CrossFit athlete’s shoulder complex that may lead to injury.
* What is the Red Zone and Green Zone and how does it relate to your patient’s injury.
* How to get a patient (specifically a CrossFit athlete) to buy in to your treatment plan.
* How to sell as a physical therapist.
* How Lenny harnesses the positive to continue to empower and motivate his clients.
* and much more!
A huge thanks to Lenny for this great conversation and to you for subscribing and listening to the podcast!
For more information on Lenny and Champion Physical Therapy & Performance click here.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter:
Have a great weekend and stay Healthy Wealthy & Smart!