This episode is the continuation of my interview with Dr. Bronnie Thompson from last week about living well with chronic pain. In this episode we answer listener questions!
In this episode we go through the following questions:
* What she would say to give confidence to someone who is afraid that no matter what they do, they will always hurt?
* Is there value in a pain diary?
* Any tips on instituting an exercise program in widespread pain syndromes such as fibromyalgia?
* Any helpful strategies to get a reluctant patient on board with exercise?
* How does Dr. Thompson’s research in pain apply to the manual therapy profession?
* And much much more!
I want to send lots of love and thank yous to Dr. Bronnie Thompson for an amazing interview experience and sticking around for this very important part two of our conversation.
Thank you for all of the positive comments and kind words from last week’s interview and I know you will find the same value in this episode!
Have a great week and stay Healthy Wealthy & Smart!