Dr. Tim DiFrancesco, DPT, the lead strength and conditioning coach for the Los Angeles Lakers, joins us again on this week’s Thursday Quickie and we are talking all about the millennial generation.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to engage with millennials to accomplish performance goals
- The importance of linking your training principles and their primary motivation
- What candy exercises are and how to use them to your advantage while training millennials
- How to temper their expectations for immediate results
- Why this generation needs collaboration during the goal setting process
- And much more!
I had a great time chatting with Tim and I wanted to thank him for sharing great advice on how to engage effectively with millennials as well as helpful tips to apply to our patients, clients, and even fellow PT’s. Make sure to check out his blog (tdathletesedge.com) and follow him on twitter (@tdathletesedge) and instagram (@tdathletesedge).
Thanks for listening to this week’s Thursday Quickie and subscribing to the podcast! You can find me on twitter @karenlitzyNYC.
Have a lovely weekend and stay Healthy Wealthy & Smart!